• 14 night cruise of the Aegean & Mediterranean Seas on the Voyager
• Pisidian Antioch
• Island of Patmos, from where Apostle John wrote the book of Revelation
• Ephesus and the Great Amphitheatre
• Istanbul – Sultan Ahmed Mosque & Hagia Sofia
• The Dardenelles & Gallipoli Cove
• Philippi & the Baptistery of Lydia
• The Walls & Agora of Thessaloniki
• Pergamon, one of the best presrved sites in Ancient Turkey
• Corinth & other biblical sites
• Athens’ Parthenon, Acropolis, Mars Hill & Olympic Stadium.
Steps of Paul Cruise Holiday – September 2017
St Paul embarked on three missionary journeys in his lifetime.
These travels took him throughout southern Asia Minor, to the lands surrounding the
Mediterranean and as far west as Rome.
This voyage will take you to several of the places the Apostle visited, teaching and preaching on his three missionary journeys, including Antioch, Corinth and the ancient city of Ephesus.
The visit to Pisidian Antioch is hugely significant as it is here that the first Gentile church was founded.
It was in ancient Corinth that St. Paul lived for two years and founded a church in 50AD. Visit the ruins of the ancient city where Paul worked and explore the 1st-century ruins of the Agora where Paul’s trial by Gallio took place. In Ephesus you will walk through one of the most magnificent ancient sites in the world and see the Fountain of Trajan, the Library of Celsus and, of course, the 24,000 capacity Great Theatre, the scene of a mass protest against Paul’s teachings.
This itinerary also includes other places of great spiritual significance including the beautiful island of Patmos where St. John wrote the Book of the Revelation and Philippi where Paul baptised Lydia, the first person to be baptised in Europe.
So come with us on a journey that takes you to some of the most important and inspiring sites on St Paul’s missionary travels and also to some of the most beautiful spots in the Mediterranean.
Your Cruise Ship – Voyager
You’ll discover some of the great cities and monuments from the ancient and modern worlds. Along the way, you’ll also share the stories and insights not everyone gets to see.
Our renowned guest speakers unlock the secrets, while Voyager is the perfect way to get to any destination. Small enough to reach out-of-the-way ports, yet large enough to make light work of crossing the great oceans, Voyager avoids the excesses of today’s mega-liners. Instead she has been expressly conceived for our special brand of discovery cruising to create an atmosphere on board that is friendly and relaxed.
During our voyage you will be accompanied by around 550 like-minded passengers. Complementing the talks given by our own lecturers, who will preview the destinations ahead, the programme features historians, explorers, naturalists and diplomats, who will share their expertise, anecdotes and interests with you.
A Voyage of Discovery is unpretentious, peaceful and charming in its understated elegance. There are no casinos or extravagant theme nights, just spacious public rooms and restaurants, fine food and engaging entertainment.
Your Holiday Includes
• A Christian Tour Leader throughout your holiday
• Daily Devotions
• CFT shore excursions
• Return economy airfares from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth with Emirates
• Dubai Stopover on forward and return flights for ease of travel.
• Quality accommodation with private facilities
• 19 breakfasts
• 13 lunches
• 18 dinners
• Sightseeing as outlined and all entry fees included
• Group gratuities throughout; please note that this does not include personal tipping.
Departing Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth
Twin Share (per person) $10,200