• Abercrombie House
• Opal Mine & Black Hand Cave at Lightning Ridge
• Kinnin and Co – Cobb & Co Stagecoach ride & more
• QANTAS Museum
• Stockmans Hall of Fame
• Thompson River Cruise
• Dinosaur Fossils
• Waltzing Matilda Centre
• Beautiful Whitsundays Coast & Townsville
BCA Outback Queensland Holiday – July 2017
Travel west through NSW and further into Outback Queensland and be inspired by Australia’s vast landscapes as well as the dedicated BCA Field Staff who serve God in these
remote regions. We will get a chance to meet and enjoy fellowship with the people and their families for whom you pray and support through Bush Church Aid as well as enjoy
many unique experiences along the way.
Come and explore the home of the mysterious black opal, relive the pioneering days at Kinnon and Co and the Stockman’s Hall of Fame, let your imagination take flight at the Royal Flying Doctor and QANTAS museums and step back in time to the Age of the Dinosaurs. The Outback awaits, be inspired…
The Christian Fellowship Tours Team
Why choose an outback ministry touring holiday?
This outback ministry touring holiday allows you to be part of a group of like-minded people travelling to see Australia as well as visiting the ministry centres of BCA. Having visitors
share in fellowship with both the BCA Field Staff and the church community is invaluable to the continuation of these centres as well as spiritually enriching for all.
Your Holiday Includes
• A Christian Tour Leader throughout your holiday
• Daily Devotions
• Domestic to Sydney and home from Townsville.
• Quality accommodation with private facilities
• 14 breakfasts
• 10 lunches
• 14 dinners
• Sightseeing as outlined and all entry fees included
• Luggage assistance at airport and hotels