• Titikaveka Cook Islands Christian Church – Sunday worship and singing.
• Punanga Nui Cultural Markets – black pearls, local handicrafts and lots more
• Circle Island Discovery Tour
• Koka Lagoon Cruise with glass bottom boat
• Plantation Homestead dinner (local Cooks family)
• Highland Paradise – cultural tour, entertainment and feast
• Visit a Local Primary School
• Enjoy activities with local church members
9 Day Cook Islands Holiday – June 2017
Amongst the most beautiful of all the Polynesian islands the archipelago of the
Cook Islands is a castaway’s dream. The translucent turquoise lagoons, the white sandy palm fringed beaches and the volcanic peaks are all stunning but it is the warmth of the local Polynesian peoples that will really win your heart.
Christianity arrived in the Cook Islands with the missionaries in 1821 and since
then has played a dominant role in the nation’s history; come with us and enjoy
an opportunity to meet the local people at church, school and within their homes whilst you relax on this glorious holiday.
Your Holiday Includes
• A Christian Tour Leader throughout your holiday
• Daily Devotions and time for worship
• Return economy airfares to Rarotonga
• Quality accommodation with private facilities
• 7 breakfasts
• 5 lunches
• 6 dinners
• Sightseeing as outlined and all entry fees included
• Luggage assistance at hotels
• Group gratuities throughout; please note that this does not include personal tipping.